Quintesense supports with financial and legal challenges:
- Providing insight and clear analysis;
- Defining the right approach and strategy;
- Measuring progress and adjusting where necessary;
- Ensure availability of sufficient cash;
- Controlling and monitoring internal resources;
- Complying with laws and regulations and setting up adequate governance.
Quintesense has been involved in a wide range of organisations, sectors and roles:
- Biotech and Life Sciences, both in the seed phase (start-up) and in scale-up phase (series-C financing);
- Fast-moving consumer goods;
- Industrial companies;
- Trading companies;
- Private Equity Owned, SME’s, Multinationals, not-for-profit organisations, private (wealthy) individuals / family offices.
“Contributing to the solution of a complex problem is my passion”
Christian van Tellingen, Quintesense
Christian van Tellingen
Christian is both an economist and a legal scholar, which enables him to approach complex problems from various perspectives. In numerous roles he has assumed ultimate financial responsibility in the organisation. Further, he has successfully supervised various projects. His personality is characterized by broad interests, analytical skills, enthusiasm, committed, professionalism, independence and results orientated.
By communicating in a clear and convincing way, Christian brings structure and ensures complex issues are concluded successfully in a practical manner and thus making a material difference.
Christian is a member of the Association of Chartered Controllers (VRC) and subject to the code of conduct and disciplinary law of the VRC.
Want to know more or meet with me?